Cloudian® announced that its HyperStore® object storage platform has been recognized as a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage.* The Customers’ Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing and/or using the product or service.
High Customer Ratings
On a five-point scale, HyperStore earned an overall rating of 4.8 stars as of Jan. 29, 2020—the highest of any reviewed object storage vendor—with more than 50 customers giving the solution five stars during 2019. Individual product capabilities ratings were as follows:
- Capacity – 4.9
- Resilience – 4.9
- Storage efficiency – 4.8
- Interoperability – 4.8
- Security and multi-tenancy – 4.8
- Performance – 4.8
- Manageability – 4.7
Customer Praise Across Industries
Cloudian customer reviewers represented a broad range of organizations in both size and industry. The reviews also highlighted an array of HyperStore benefits, as reflected in this sampling of customer comments:
- “Great product, easy implementation, and solid support structure” – Systems Engineer in the Manufacturing Industry
- “Exceptional, high-performance, resilient S3 architecture at a great price” – Software Engineer in the Services Industry
- “Efficient and effective storage layer for unstructured and archive data” – Service Architect in the Healthcare Industry
- “Cloudian improved our archival workflows, fit into our tiered storage strategy seamlessly” – Media Operations Manager in the Media Industry
- “A well-featured and cost-effective S3 object store” – System Specialist (Infrastructure) in the Education Industry
To learn more about HyperStore, visit cloudian.com/products/hyperstore/.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitutes the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.