iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini introduce a beautiful new design packed with innovative features, including A14 Bionic, an advanced dual-camera system, and a Super Retina XDR display with the Ceramic Shield front cover
“The arrival of 5G marks the beginning of a new era for iPhone and we’re thrilled to bring these impressive new capabilities to our customers with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “We’re once again pushing the boundaries to deliver incredible computational photography advancements, Super Retina XDR displays, and the biggest leap in durability in iPhone history with the new Ceramic Shield front cover. Available in two great sizes, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini take design to a new level in a new form factor that’s as beautiful as it is durable, and makes it easier than ever for customers to find the perfect iPhone to fit their lifestyle.”
A14 Bionic: Undisputed Leadership in Innovation and Performance
New Advanced Dual-Camera System
iPhone 12 features the first camera to shoot HDR video with Dolby Vision and is the first and only device in the world to enable an end-to-end Dolby Vision experience,6 allowing customers to easily capture, edit, and share cinema-grade videos natively on iPhone. Dolby Vision grading is processed live while recording, and sustained during editing, whether in the Photos app or iMovie. And playback on iPhone 12 is more realistic than ever on the industry-leading Super Retina XDR display. Both models also now feature improved cinematic video stabilization, even more true-to-life selfie videos with Dolby Vision, and Night mode Time-Lapse, offering longer exposure times for sharper videos, better light trails, and smoother exposure in low-light scenarios when used with a tripod.
Featuring iOS 14
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini will be available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB models in blue, green, black, white, and (PRODUCT)RED starting at $799 and $699, respectively. Customers can also get iPhone 12 for $22.87 a month or $549 with trade-in and iPhone 12 mini for $18.70 a month or $449 with trade-in from apple.com, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations.9 iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
- Customers in Australia, China, Germany, Japan, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 12 beginning at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, October 16, with availability beginning Friday, October 23. iPhone 12 mini will be available for pre-order beginning at 5 a.m. PST on Friday, November 6, with availability beginning Friday, November 13.
- iPhone 12 will be available in India, South Korea, and more than a dozen other countries and regions beginning Friday, October 30.
- MagSafe Charger, Leather Wallet with MagSafe, and iPhone 12 Silicone Case and Clear Case will be available beginning Friday, October 16. iPhone 12 Leather Case will be available beginning Friday, November 6. MagSafe Duo Charger and Leather Sleeve will be available at a later date.
- Through Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program, customers in the US can get iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini with the protection of AppleCare+, choose their carrier (no multiyear service contract required), and have the opportunity to upgrade to a new iPhone every year. The iPhone Upgrade Program is available for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini at apple.com and Apple Store locations in the US with monthly payments starting at $35.33.
- Customers in the US choosing to pay with Apple Card Monthly Installments or joining or upgrading through the iPhone Upgrade Program can use the Apple Store app on their iPhone to get ready for iPhone 12 pre-order until 9 p.m. PDT on Thursday, October 15. From Tuesday, November 3, customers can get ready for iPhone 12 mini pre-order until 9 p.m. PST on Thursday, November 5.
- For a limited time, eligible customers who purchase a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free and three months of Apple Arcade for free.10
- Apple One is the easiest way to get many Apple subscription services at a great value, so customers can choose the one plan that is right for them or their whole family. Customers can sign up for Apple One starting this fall.
- Customers are able to find the same great shopping and support services at apple.com and at Apple Store locations. Customers can get shopping help from Apple Specialists, choose monthly financing options, trade in eligible devices, and get Support services and no-contact delivery or Apple Store pickup options. Customers are encouraged to check apple.com/retail for more information on the health and safety measures in place, and the services available, at their local store.
- Customers in the US can trade in their eligible device for an Apple Gift Card or instant credit toward their new purchase. If the device is not eligible for credit, Apple will recycle it for free.
- Customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card. And when they choose Apple Card Monthly Installments, they can pay over time, interest-free.11
- Customers can extend their limited warranty with AppleCare+ and get accidental damage protection, or AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss, and get 24/7 priority access to technical support.
- Every customer who buys iPhone from Apple can enjoy a free Online Personal Session with an Apple Specialist, to help them explore and discover all the amazing things they can do with their new iPhone.
- A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until December 31, 2020, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID‑19 response.
- Data plan is required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, customers can contact their carrier or visit apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches (iPhone 12) or 5.42 inches (iPhone 12 mini) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Claim is based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front cover compared with the previous-generation iPhone.
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are splash-, water-, and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions and have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- 4K Dolby Vision playback requires Apple TV 4K or an AirPlay-enabled TV.
- MagSafe accessories including chargers, cases, and wallets are sold separately.
- Some features may not be available in all regions or all languages. For more information on iOS 14, visit apple.com/ios/ios-14.
- Price includes a $30 AT&T or Verizon discount. Requires activation with carrier. Trade-in: iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini pricing based on trade-in of iPhone XR in good condition. Trade-in values require purchase of a new iPhone, subject to availability and limits. Trade-in values will vary based on the condition, year, and configuration of the eligible trade-in device. Not all devices are eligible for credit. Customers must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit or for an Apple Gift Card. Trade-in value may be applied toward a qualifying new device purchase, or added to an Apple Gift Card. Actual value awarded is based on receipt of a qualifying device matching the description provided when estimate was made. Sales tax may be assessed on the full value of a new device purchase. In-store trade-in requires presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Offer may not be available in all stores, and may vary between in-store and online trade-in. Some stores may have additional requirements. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade-in transaction for any reason. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partners for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. Monthly pricing: Available to qualified customers and requires a 0 percent APR, 24-month installment loan with Citizens One or Apple Card Monthly Installments and iPhone activation with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon for purchases at an Apple Store. Taxes and shipping are not included in monthly pricing. Additional Apple Card Monthly Installments terms are in the Customer Agreement. For additional iPhone Payments terms, visit apple.com/legal/sales-support/iphoneinstallments_us.
- $4.99 per month each for Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade after free trial. Special offers are good for three months after the first activation of the eligible device. Apple Arcade offer begins October 22. One Apple TV+ offer and one Apple Arcade offer per Family Sharing group. Plans automatically renew until cancelled. Other restrictions and terms apply; visit apple.com/promo for more information.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. For more information on available products, see a Specialist for more details. iPhone activation is required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than Apple Card Monthly Installments range from 10.99 percent to 21.99 percent based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020. Taxes and shipping are not included in Apple Card Monthly Installments and are subject to the standard purchase APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. To access and use all the features of Apple Card, customers must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone with iOS 12.4 or later. To manage Apple Card Monthly Installments, customers need an iPhone with iOS 13.2 or later or an iPad with iPadOS 13.2 or later. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS by choosing Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download, then Install. Available for qualifying applicants in the United States. Issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!