Work out any time, anywhere, with the first fitness experience built around Apple Watch
Integration with Apple Watch, combined with the ease of discovering great workouts for all ability levels, the welcoming trainer team, motivating music, and the convenience to workout anywhere on Apple devices truly makes Fitness+, fitness for all.
“I love the diversity of the Fitness+ trainer team. We all come from a wide variety of backgrounds and a range of ages, so it’s my hope that everyone feels seen in the team, and that we inspire them to move with us on their path to getting healthier.”
“Having your Apple Watch metrics on the screen in front of you is a game changer. As a trainer, being able to bring attention to a user’s heart rate during a tough interval, have a timer come to life for a final push, or call attention to their Activity rings in the moment provides amazing motivation from start to finish.”
“With Fitness+, everyone is welcome to the party. That includes you. That is what I love about the trainer team — each one of us cares about inclusivity and ensuring everyone feels invited.”
“Our diverse team weaves in all kinds of music to the workouts to inspire and motivate people to work harder and last longer than they ever thought they could. When you hear the beat drop, you can just feel the energy come off the screen. Music, combined with the metrics from Apple Watch that display onscreen, is a really unique way to help get you through the workout!”
Get Moving with Fitness+
- Fitness+ is available as a subscription service for $9.99 (US) per month or $79.99 (US) per year,1 and Apple Watch customers will find Fitness+ in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
- Fitness+ can be shared among up to six family members for the same price, making it easy for other Apple Watch users in the household to enjoy the service.
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for customers who purchase Apple Watch Series 3 or later, and one month of Fitness+ is included for existing Apple Watch users.2
- Apple Fitness+ is included in the Apple One Premier plan, which, where available, also gives customers access to Apple Music,3 Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Customers who have purchased an Apple Watch Series 3 or later from Best Buy since September 15, 2020, will get an additional three months of Fitness+ for a total of six months free. Best Buy customers who already owned an Apple Watch Series 3 or later before September 15, 2020, and are My Best Buy members will get an additional month of Fitness+ for a total of two months free. For more information, visit corporate.bestbuy.com.
- As part of its overall membership offering, both digitally and at its athletic resorts nationwide, premier health and wellness brand Life Time will be the first health and fitness club company in the US to offer Apple Fitness+. For more information, please visit lifetime.life.
- Starting January 1, 2021, UnitedHealthcare will offer five additional months of Fitness+ at no additional cost for UnitedHealthcare Motion enrollees with Apple Watch, to help empower eligible program participants on their path to a healthier lifestyle. Following the extended trial, UnitedHealthcare Motion enrollees may be able to apply program incentives to cover the Fitness+ monthly subscription cost. For more information, visit: unitedhealthcaremotion.com.
- While most Apple Fitness+ workouts don’t require special equipment, customers can now find a curated selection of fitness accessories on apple.com/apple-fitness-plus/equipment and in select stores, as well as links to some of the equipment used in the Apple Fitness+ Studio.