Communication service providers (CSPs) are at the forefront of a remarkable digital transformation as network data traffic soars to record highs. From low-latency edge computing, digitally reimagined infrastructure management, and sustainable networking practices, CSPs are meeting the massive increase in network demand by becoming data-driven and digital-first.
To achieve this, leading CSPs know they must harness the power of analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to unify data across different silos, democratize access to data, generate timely insights, and accelerate innovation. Google Cloud is helping many of the world’s top CSPs achieve this essential work.
From our partners:
Today, Google Cloud is thrilled to continue these efforts as we announce the expansion of our ISV partnerships for CSP Analytics. With our partners, Google Cloud looks forward to supporting CSPs to deploy and integrate customer-focused analytics and AI/ML solutions such as service assurance, quality of experience, customer experience management, mobility insights, and data monetization solutions which leverage Google Cloud , Google Distributed Cloud Edge, and Google Cloud Marketplace.
Additionally, Google Cloud smart analytics solutions are fundamentally transforming CSP operations across multiple dimensions, including customer management, sales and marketing management, risk and compliance management, workforce management, and the network.
One notable example is our recent collaboration with Cardinality, where we delivered to Vodafone the Network Performance Platform solution built with Google Cloud smart analytics. This work is helping Vodafone update its pan-European network faster, more dynamically, and more efficiently.
“We can give our 300-million-plus mobile customers a consistently faster and more reliable service using this new platform developed jointly with Cardinality and Google Cloud,” said Johan Wibergh, Chief Technology Officer of Vodafone. “It is a global data hub that gives us a real-time view of what is happening anywhere on our network, uses our global scale to manage traffic growth cheaper and more efficiently as customer data consumption grows by around 40% per year, and supports the full automation of our network by 2025.”
We are also excited to announce our partnership with Cellwize to help Telefónica Deutschland complete its migration of Cellwize’s cloud-native, AI-driven RAN orchestration on Google Cloud.
Dr. Mariam Kaynia, Director Tech Architecture, Strategy & Analytics, at Telefónica Deutschland, said, “The rate of change happening in the cloud brings a significantly faster time to market over traditional telecom infrastructures. This is why we adopted cloud and selected Google Cloud as one of our central pillars of our overall strategy both in the network and digital domains. Through our longstanding partnership with Cellwize in the RAN automation domain, transitioning the Cellwize solution to the cloud was a natural fit on our way to a full OSS cloud migration, driving scalability and powering innovation.”
Google Cloud and our partners continue to bring differentiated analytics experience to our CSP customers. We have added the following partners to our CSP Analytics ISV ecosystem.
- Cardinality’s cloud-native Cardinality.io platform was forged in the highly complex world of telecom data analytics. With award-winning AI capabilities, super-fast streaming that can handle upwards of 50 billion events per day, and a DataOps engine that can easily move data from edge to core to cloud, Cardinality.io helps some of the world’s largest Communications Service Providers solve their most complex data challenges.
- CanGo Networks is a leader in Cloud Native Inventory, Real Time 5G Assurance, AI and ML driven Analytics and Network Automation Solutions on Google Cloud empowers Operators to evolve their Legacy NOC to Dark NOC as part of their Digital OSS Transformation Journey. Leveraging CanGo’s OSS Suite helps Network Operations, Planning, Optimization and NOC/SOC Teams to have an Ultimate End-to-End Network Visibility across Cloud, Mobility, IT/MEC and IoT platforms.
- Cellwize will deliver its cloudified, AI-driven and Open RAN-ready automation and orchestration platform, CHIME, on Google Cloud, accelerating and simplifying 5G rollout while fostering innovation via self-development of network rApps and bridging the gap between Purpose Built RAN networks, Open RAN and vRAN.
- Continual analyzes and predicts the network quality and experiences of all connected cars, drivers, passengers and subscribers-on-the-move, across all roads, highways and railways – nationwide. Based on AI / ML and optimized for GCP, Mobile Operators use Continual to optimize their network for advanced mobility services.
- Infovista will provide Google Cloud customers with access to its open, integrated, cloud-native network lifecycle automation (NLA) platform that leverages data, AI/ML and analytics to bring end-to-end intelligence to network operations.
- P.I. Works will provide its market-leading AI-based Automated Mobile Networks Management and Optimization solutions on Google Cloud, to enable communication service providers across the globe to ensure excellent subscriber experience and maximize cost efficiency of mobile networks.
- Sandvine’s Application and Network Intelligence solutions are being integrated into Google Cloud Platform to give CSPs the ability to analyze, optimize and automate the delivery of low-latency, QoS-driven 5G services.
- Teoco is a leading provider of analytics, assurance, and optimization solutions to over 300 communication service providers (CSPs) and OEMs worldwide. Our solutions enable the digital transformation of CSPs while enhancing their network QoS, improving their customer experience and reducing their operational costs through intelligent analytics of vast amounts of data.
- Tupl accelerates your digital transformation journey by AI, with telco ops automation solutions such as e.g. AI Care, Power Savings Advisor, Network Intelligence Automation, NOC Automation, Open RAN SMO/RIC or Unifier. TuplOS is the MLOps platform that enables a full framework to develop complex and intelligent automation applications with a fast time to market.
- Unacast provides a leading human mobility data processing platform for use on Google Cloud. With their Turbine platform, Telcos are enabled to deliver state of the art data products describing human mobility within their subscriber base. Enabled by the strong data processing capabilities of Google Cloud, the Turbine focuses on depicting the behavior and patterns of vast populations within the spatial realm.
In 2022, Google Cloud continues to double down on our ISV ecosystem across domains, and our CSP collaborations are core to that work. We want to meet our CSP customers’ increasing needs to move data into the cloud, and to build real-time, actionable analytics and automation. We’ve already seen how cloud helps accelerate deployment and optimization of network functions, improve customer experience, and drive new monetization opportunities—and we’re excited to power even more of that growth. Last year, as part of Google Cloud’s continued commitment to CSPs, we expanded our ISV network to include more than 50 new partners to help bring solutions to the network edge.
Discover new insights through our AI report: Using AI to win the customer experience battle in telecommunications or contact your Google Cloud partner representative through our Telecommunications industry page.
By: Abhishek Jain (Global Head of AI Solutions and Partnerships) and Mamadou Camara (Industry Solutions Architect)
Source: Google Cloud Blog
For enquiries, product placements, sponsorships, and collaborations, connect with us at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you!
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!