Editor’s note: This blog was originally published in Ukrainian on September 14. 2022.
Google launches cloud technology training program to support Ukrainian businesses and IT professionals
From our partners:
Around the world, organizations across multiple industries are in the midst of digitally transforming their businesses. And Ukrainian businesses are no different – they are looking for new ways to survive, grow and thrive digitally in an unstable and uncertain environment. The driving force behind these digital transformations for Ukrainian businesses will be people trained in the skills required to implement and maintain large-scale cloud deployments, particularly in areas like artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, application development, security, and cloud architecture. We want to help Ukrainian people that are working for, and running these organizations to learn new cloud technology skills to empower them to build and grow organizations that will support the future of their country.
Today we are launching the “Grow your career with Google Cloud” program for Ukrainians looking to develop world-class expertise with practical skills in cloud to fuel the rapid digital transformation of Ukraine and invest in its future with expanded job opportunities for IT professionals.
It is our aim to train up to 10,000 Ukrainians in cloud technology by the end of 2023. The “Grow your career with Google Cloud” program will help IT developers and students gain the practical and in-demand skills they need to grow their careers or find new jobs.
The ‘Grow your career with Google Cloud’ Ukraine Program is created for:
- IT specialists and developers who want to develop their cloud skills and career.
- IT students who will graduate next year and need cloud skills for future jobs.
For effective learning, it is recommended to have at least a basic level of English.
What will program participants receive
- Two months of no-cost access to Google Cloud Skills Boost, the definitive destination for Google Cloud learning.
- Opportunity to gain real-world hands-on experience by earning Google Cloud skill badges. Skill badges validate an individual’s cloud skills in support of reaching their cloud career goals.
- Individual learning paths aligned to job roles. These curated collections of content combine on-demand courses with hands-on learning. For beginners, we recommend the Getting Started with Google Cloud learning path as the content is localized in Ukrainian.
- Prizes for 3 and more earned skill badges.
- Access to cloud experts at regular Q&A sessions.
More details are here.
Ready to get started? Click here to register. Participants will be organized into cohorts, with the first cohort starting October 4, 2022. Once you have completed registration, you will receive an email with next steps, including information for upcoming webinars and cloud expert led Q&A sessions.
More information about the “Grow your career with Google Cloud” program is here.
By: Linda Moss (Director of Google Cloud Learning Services)
Source: Google Cloud Blog
For enquiries, product placements, sponsorships, and collaborations, connect with us at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you!
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!