Through this exciting new partnership, we can now offer colleges and universities a powerful, combined solution to better collect and leverage their data to make informed decisions, create a more seamless student experience, and drive success.
Jamie Cowie, President and CEO, Collegis Education
- Disconnected data and strategy: Data that is not integrated across systems prevents accurate insights and reporting, while lack of integration reduces the potential impact of data on decision making.
- Under-resourced schools: IT teams are stretched thin and focused on day-to-day operations; the technology and resources necessary are expensive and in-demand.
- Redundant technology: Duplicate solutions don’t allow schools to optimize marketing and enrollment campaigns or provide timely and impactful student support.
Collegis and Google Cloud both have experts who can work alongside institutions’ IT teams. Together, we can help institutions answer important strategic questions, such as return on investment, marketing efficacy, or identification of learners who are at risk of not persisting or transferring. The solution includes key activations based on years of practical experience and the platform is customizable for various data sources.
This solution from Collegis built on Google Cloud is helping institutions answer questions like:
- In what areas can we strengthen our strategy and processes to improve enrollment and students’ success outcomes?
- Can we better meet the ever-changing needs of our learners and provide a more personalized experience?
- How might we improve access to Google Cloud tools like BigQuery and AppSheet to drive better insights and better inform decision making?
The solution can help institutions unify data and uncover actionable insights that can lead to increased enrollments and better learner outcomes.
To learn more about how your institution can get started, contact our team.
By: Greg Molnar (Customer Engineer, Google Cloud) and Jessica Chin (Program Manager, Google)
Source: Google Cloud Blog