- The maintainer tracks will now mirror the same gender diversity rules for panels as CFP submissions
- No more than half of the speakers can be from the same company
In addition to these changes, the submission process will move away from the SurveyMonkey signup to the same SMApply experience used for CFP proposals.
From our partners:
In order to submit for the maintainer track, you must be:
- A maintainer on this list (excluding Kubernetes) for a CNCF incubating or graduated project, but the actual speaker(s) are not required to have maintainer status (we recommend non-maintainers be put forward to speak about the project).
- A chair or technical lead of a CNCF TAG (formerly known as a SIG), Kubernetes SIG (leads list), CNCF or K8s Working Group, User Group, or Subproject (we recommend non-maintainers be put forward to speak about the project).
While we work hard to give a maintainer track session to everyone who meets the requirements, submitting does not always guarantee selection. Note that Sandbox projects are not eligible for maintainer track sessions and each speaker can only speak at one maintainer track session.
Below are important maintainer track dates for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2023:
- Maintainer Track Signup Opens: Monday, 28 November,
- Maintainer Track Signup Close: Friday, 27 January, 2023
- Maintainer Track Notifications: Monday, 6 February, 2023
- Schedule Announced: Wednesday, 8 February, 2023
Maintainers can submit a proposal here.
Source: CNCF Blog
For enquiries, product placements, sponsorships, and collaborations, connect with us at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you!
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!